GAMMON TECHNICAL PRODUCTS ADDITIVE EQUIPMENT
Gammon Technical Products has distributors covering every country in the world, most are local small specialty businesses. We believe strongly in local support. Our commitment to quality remains with a dominating presence in Viper additive injection equipment, the MiniMonitor, Aqua-Glo and B/2 field testing and sampling equipment and of course the famous Gammon Gauge.
DIGITAL VIPER ADDITIVE INJECTOR
The Digital Viper adds inexpensive electronic control and interface, and will operate on TWO METERS SIMULTANEOUSLY! It has the great advantage of being controlled by a Veeder Root programable electronic counter. The same Viper can be used with a meter (or even two meters at once) calibrated in tenths of gallons, gallons, liters, dekaliters or whatever.
- Easy to install
- Deadly Accurate
- Lighting Fast
- Reasonably Priced
- Long Life/ Reliability
- Easy to Service
- Double- acting pump virtually continuous additive flow
- Low air and electrical usage
Fully automatic additive injection system, auto-monitoring, self-adjusting. The ultimate in additive injection systems, longer life and less expensive than competitors.
- Digital Readout – ppm, percent, totals
- Alarms and Warning Lights – Hi/Lo
- High Flow Strainers – Inlet and Outlet
- Atomizing Injection Nozzle
- Inject-Calibrate Valve – Included
- Double Acting Pump – Nearly continuous additive flow
- Sight flow Indicator – Included
- Low Air and Electric Usage
- No Electric Motor – No overheating or electrical/battery load problem
- Additive record keeping plus free windows Apps for downloading records
SIGHT FLOW INDICATOR
Sight flow indicator assembly is used on the Viper additive injector.
- 1/4″ FNPT
- Stainless Steel wetted components
- 3″x 4 5/32″
- Weight 2lbs
Four way air solenoid valve 12 VDC for Viper pump. For old version that has an air solenoid valve
CHECK VALVE REPAIR KITS
- Viper Additive Injector pump check valve repair kit for Biobor®.
- Viper Additive Injector pump check valve repair kit for +100, Kathon, LI/LI, Stadis 450.
Check Valve, self cleaning, rubber seated, Teflon piston and shaft seals. Used on the Viper Digital and Viper Eclipse.
O-RING/SIGHT FLOW INDICATOR
Neoprene O-ring for the sight flow indicator FSII-(Prist® ) used in GTP-8726C.
3 WAY BALL VALVE FOR THE VIPER
GTP-2305-1-070 Three way test valve for Kathon,Ci/Li, Stadis 450, +100 used on the Additive Injector Systems.
DRIERITE particles in this plastic unit dry air entering the DiEGME container. The DiEGME container must be vented to insure proper operation of the Viper pump.
- 3 /4″ x 6″ (8″ overall)
- Construction: Tube is polycarbonate. End caps are molded polypropylene. 20 Micron polypropylene filter in each end. Dimensions: 3/4″ o.d. x 8″ overall length Connections: Hose barbs for 1/4″ to 3/8″ i.d. flexible tubing Desiccant: 30 grams Indicating DRIERITE Water capacity: 3 grams Maximum flow rate: 300 cubic centimeters per minute.
Injection nozzle 1/4" NPT stainless steel used on 2" pipe for additive injectors.
PAIL SUCTION TUBE ASSEMBLY
5-gallon pail suction tube assembly. Includes drying tube.
DIEGME ONLY DECAL
3" x 5" premium vinyl decal reads "DiEGME FSII Anti-Icing Additive Only." To be used on tanks and other equipment that only hold or carry DiEGME.
All decals are printed on top quality 3M ScotchCal decal stock for long life and ease of use.
VIPER PUMP REBUILD KITS
Call or email us with your pump serial number to order a rebuild kit with the appropriate dimensions and materials for your pump.