GAMMON TECHNICAL PRODUCTS Bonding & Grounding
Gammon Technical Products has distributors covering every country in the world, most are local small specialty businesses. We believe strongly in local support. Our commitment to quality remains with a dominating presence in Viper additive injection equipment, the MiniMonitor, Aqua-Glo and B/2 field testing and sampling equipment and of course the famous Gammon Gauge.
HEAVY-DUTY MANUAL BONDING/GROUNDING REEL
Heavy-duty manual bonding/grounding reel. Stainless steel, black nylon. This the simplest form of static bonding cable reel. Small, light weight and durable.
Shown with a Gator Clamp (GTP-9654), rubber stop ball (GTP-1486), cable stop (GTP-1487), and safety orange high visibility cable (GTP-1299) - all sold separately.
- Static conductive nylon discs
- Aluminum hub with conductive corrosion protection
- Stainless axle, and bracket guide
- Large Capacity
The Rota-Reel static grounding reel offers a compact and lightweight solution for your grounding needs. Features include automatic retraction, pawl and ratchet locking mechanism, and weather-resistant red powder coat finish. Includes 50’ of uncoated 0.093” diameter galvanized steel cable and a 100 amp copper clip.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Compact and lightweight
- Internal spring mechanism provides easy extension and automatic retraction
- Steel housing with weather-resistant red powder coat finish
- 100 Amp Solid Copper Clip (Mueller 21C, 4″ X 1-1/16″ jaw opening – US Gov’t Type PCL-1, Federal Spec W-C-440B)
- Ball Stop to keep cable end within easy reach
- Tested to 5,000 cycles
- Pawl & Ratchet lock cable at desired length
- 3/32″ diameter 7×7 galvanized steel cable
- Hytrel coated (yellow) galvanized steel cable also available
The Ametek static discharge and bonding reels provide for the retraction and compact storage cable and clamp assemblies. Designed to function under extreme environmental conditions. Our 50 and 75 feet models meet USAF specification MIL-R-83232B. To order reels with cable, please contact GTP directly.
- Electrical Resistance – 10 Ohms max between damp and mounting base
- Life Cycle: tested to 5,000 cycles
- Cable Retraction speed: 2-7 ft/sec
- Finish:Comforms to ML-Std 808,red paint,Film Designation DG
- Operating Temperture Range: -65ºF to 125ºF (-54ºC to 52ºC)
- Storage Temperature Range: -80ºF to 160ºF (-62ºC to 71ºC)
CLEAR GROUNDING CABLE
Clear, high-quality 7x7" galvanized steel grounding cable 3/32" coated with tough vinyl to 1/8" or 3/16" and highly conductive. NSN# 4930011497904.
- 1000′ Reel
5/32" YELLOW PVC GROUNDING CABLE
High quality 7x7 galvanized steel cable 3/32” diameter coated to 5/32” diameter. The tough vinyl coating also allows great flexibility. Highly conductive.
- 1000′ Spool
5/32" HYTREL KINK RESISTANT BRIGHT YELLOW CABLE
Premium GTP-2869 cable with its oversized 5/32” specially compounded DuPont Hytrel® polyester coating is even tougher than our standard vinyl and the coating adds to the kink resistance of the cable. Resistance to wear and cutting is amazing.
Note: Hytrel cable has a higher electrical resistance. If you want to meet Mil Spec on connectivity, we recommend GTP-1299 HVO cable (galvanized steel). Flashlight type testers cannot be used to test stainless cable. A meter (V.O.M.) should be used when testing this cable.
1/8" VINYL KINK RESISTANT BRIGHT YELLOW CABLE
You can reduce your problems with kinks and tangles by using this special cable. Resistance to kinking is accomplished by making the cable of specially wound stainless steel instead of galvanized steel.
HIGH VISIBILITY ORANGE GROUNDING CABLE
This special coating is formulated with a high-tech neon dye which remains visible even in low light. The tough vinyl coating gives long life. This cable is made with our standard 7x7 galvanized steel wire construction, 3/32” coated to 1/8" or 3/16”.
Brass grounding plug, includes hex and cap to secure cable.
GROUNDING PLUG, STAINLESS STEEL
Passivated stainless steel grounding plug, includes hex and cap to secure cable.
- Includes hex end cap to secure cable
Static charges are developed at a very high rate when aviation turbine fuel is passed through a filter membrane. These charges develop at an even higher rate when the fuel contains anti-static additive, but they are easily carried away by electrically bonding and grounding. Our model GTP-1110 is specially designed for this purpose.
Gammon Gator Grounding Clamp
- Aluminum magnesium alloy – light, durable, highly conductive, and corrosion resistant
- Longer, more comfortable design is ergonomic and easy to use – yet light and inexpensive
- All high-grade stainless/brass fasteners and spring – includes two cable connections and our unique strain-relief cable attachment design
- Cycle tested to 100,000 cycles without measurable wear
- Salt sprays and salt water erosion tested and passed to Mil Spec
- Drag and run-over tested without breakage or failure
- Less than 1/2 lb. (0.2kg) & 6” (15.25cm) long
Heavy Duty Clamp, U.S. Air Force Type meets MIL-C-83413/7 and is also made to Air Force Logistics Command Drawing 7049881.
- Die cast aluminum alloy assures maximum strength and conductivity
- 30 lbs jaw pressure on .500″ diameter rod
- 40 lbs jaw pressure on .625 .625 diameter rod
COPPER GROUNDING CLIPS
Heavy-duty Mueller-type clips. Solid copper. Sold in sets of 12.
- 1 Dozen per pack
- Heavy duty clips solid cooper
STEEL GROUNDING CLIPS
Heavy-duty Mueller-type clips. Zinc-plated steel. Sold in sets of 12.
GROUNDING PLUG/CLIP CABLE ASSEMBLY
Grounding Plug/Clip Cable Assembly
- Plug and Cable
- 48″ overall assembly
GROUNDING CLIP CABLE ASSEMBLY
90" Overwing Grounding/Bonding assembly with copper clip. Galvanized steel cable coated to 1/8" with clear vinyl. NFPA requirement you must ground before removing cap on aircraft.
Heavy Duty Industrial Crimps (150 PK)
FLEXIBLE GROUNDING SOCKET
The flexible grounding socket mounts with a single screw and swings in line with the grounding cable. There is no need for a grounding reel on the loading rack or to use the grounding reel on the truck.
StaticLube is a lubricant specifically designed to conduct electricity. It is made with a high-quality synthetic lubricant and filled with superfine silver for electrical conductivity. It is not silicone based. It is highly thermally conductive to help protect bearings. It blocks corrosion and protects bearing surfaces from water. StaticLube can also be used on electrical connections and is especially helpful when bonding a static reel to steel framework-creating a long-lasting electrical bond virtually immune to corrosion and weather. StaticLube comes in 1cc syringes, which will lubricate up to three static reels. Made in the USA.