GAMMON TECHNICAL PRODUCTS Deadman Equipment
Gammon Technical Products has distributors covering every country in the world, most are local small specialty businesses. We believe strongly in local support. Our commitment to quality remains with a dominating presence in Viper additive injection equipment, the MiniMonitor, Aqua-Glo and B/2 field testing and sampling equipment and of course the famous Gammon Gauge.
Combination Deadman and intrinsically safe Water Control System.
- Deadman System
- Water Control System
- Combination System
- Choice of deadman handles
- Choice of deadman cords
- Deadman reels available
- Single or dual water probe
- 12VDC, 24VDC, 120 VAC, 240VAC
- Enclosures: Weathertight (DC Only), Explosion proof, Combination weather and explosion proof
WATER CONTROL SYSTEM
Our Water Control System comes in various combinations.
Timer Deadman, 12 or 24 VDC
- Prevents Deadman handle “jamming”
- Requires operator attendance
- Helps prevent over-filling
DEADMAN REEL ASSEMBLY 50'
Deadman Reel for use with GTP-1750 (intrinsically safe Deadman system).
- 50 feet of cable included
- Light weight – light duty
- Easy mounting
- Deadman Handle OPTIONAL
MINI DEADMAN HANDLE
The Mini Deadman Handle comes with no cord. The heart of any deadman is the switch that has a built-in rolling diaphragm seal, aluminum body and an eight amp contact rating.
- Includes strain relief
- DC voltage or intrinsically safe use only
- Dimensions: 4”x1¾”:
- Weight: 6 oz
- Material: UHMW Polyp
MINI DEADMAN HANDLE W/CORD
This Mini Deadman Handle H.D. Polyurethane body comes your choice of cord.
- Comes with 25′ coil cord
- Also available with straight cord and different lengths
Orange coiled cord cable - 25 or 50 FT
- #22/2 Conductor,OD.702″ Poly Urethane Cover
- UV Axial Leads Bare Copper
- 50′ Extended 10′ Retracted
1CC WATER PROBE
Meets EI-1596. Detects water in filter separator sumps. Allows periodic testing requiring only 1cc of water - even during refueling. Thousands in service world-wide.
- Pressures to 300 psi
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Available with 3/4” NPT or 1 1/2” NPT male connection
- US Patent No. 7523645
Manufactured to GTP specifications, this hose is superior to any other deadman hose available on the market. It is suitable for all refueling operations. The tubes are made of Buna N (nitrile rubber) to resist fuel from cross-leakage in the control system.
- Operating pressure rating: 200 psi
- Burst pressure rating: More than 800 psi
Stop ball for (GTP-2123) 3/8" Sensing Hose.
- Outside diameter 3″
PUSH BUTTON SWITCH
Replacement switch for GTP-8392 Deadman
For hoses with O.D. of 17/32" such as Deadman hose GTP-1202.
NEW DEADMAN/WATER PROBE RELAY
Intrinsically safe input relay used on GTP-1750 available in 120V or 240V
- Supply Voltage 120 or 240 VAC ± 10%
- Power 2 VA
- Inputs Switch Closure or Probe (Conductivity)
- Output Rating @ 25ºC 10,000,000 Mechanical Cycles
- Mounting Din Rail
- Weight 10 oz
- Ambient Operating Temperature 0 to 50 ºC
- Ambient Storage Temperature -40 to 85 ºC
Seal for the Mini Deadman
120 VAC relay for Deadman or Water Control Systems
The new Dura-Deadman Handle is the strongest and most reliable electric deadman we offer. It was tested for over half a million cycles, we've driven over it with trucks, and it's been dragged on pavement - without failure. It features replaceable polyurethane drag bosses for even longer life.
- Solid, super durable, cold-molded, and virtually unbreakable, this handle is pure polyurethane (not injection molded) and 100% made in the USA
Replacement switch for Dura-Deadman
BASIC WATER PROBE
For those who prefer a smaller and less expensive water probe. All-stainless construction. Push button circuit tester. Special drain line design can allow true water testing. 3/4” NPT or BSPT connections.
- 3/4” NPT or BSPT connections