GAMMON TECHNICAL PRODUCTS Fuel Gravity & Density
Gammon Technical Products has distributors covering every country in the world, most are local small specialty businesses. We believe strongly in local support. Our commitment to quality remains with a dominating presence in Viper additive injection equipment, the MiniMonitor, Aqua-Glo and B/2 field testing and sampling equipment and of course the famous Gammon Gauge.
PLASTIC HYDROMETER JAR
Plastic Hydrometer Jar. Non-Breakable Plastic. Take reading at top of jar, no need to see through the plastic. Overflow collector at top prevents spilling as hydrometer settles.
API GRAVITY CALCULATOR
With this API Gravity calculator errors can be avoided created by the transition zone compared to the printed tables. For jet fuels, we extended the curve upward using the original equation without entering the transition zone. For avgas, we extended the gasoline curve downward in the same manner. From a technical standpoint, our scales will yield more accurate results than the printed tables.
- API Gravity range from 48 to 51
- Rotate disk until the observed hydrometer reading (°API) is aligned with observed temperature, °F. Read corrected Degrees API at the 60°F arrow
Converts density reading taken with a hydrometer to corrected metric density at 15 degrees centigrade.
- Density range from 770 to 784 kg/m³
- Rotate the disk until the observed hydrometer and temperature readings are aligned.
- Read corrected density at 15°C at the arrow
HYDROMETER CENTERING DEVICE
Hydrometer Centering Device
GLASS HYDROMETER JAR
500-ml Glass Hydrometer jar with tip-over ring to prevent breakage.
EXTERNAL SHELL WATER DETECTOR FITTING
Used on the JM-3001, the External SWD Fitting was designed to allow the SWD test to be carried out without opening the sampler lid and so exposing the fuel sample to possible contamination.
TRAY ASSEMBLY FOR CLOSED LOOP MINIMONITOR
Trays and testers sold separately, mount one tray on each truck and at the fuel farm, buy just one (or two if needed) Closed Loop MiniMonitor®.
Syringe for Shell Water Detector
JET/AVGAS API DENSITY TEST KIT
Jet/Avgas API Density Test Kit
- GTP-1073A High-Density Polyurethane Hydrometer Jar
- GTP-1682GB Non-mercury Thermohydrometer ASTM S557HL
- GTP-1683GB Non-mercury Thermohydrometer ASTM S558HL
- GTP- 915GB Non-mercury Thermohydrometer ASTM S555HL
- GTP- 3012-1A API Gravity & Relative Density Conversion Calculator
- Flash Drive containing GTP Catalog & GamGrams
API GRAVITY THERMOHYDROMETERS
All thermohydrometers feature divisions every 2 degrees Fahrenheit.
- GTP-1680GBThermohydrometer: 29-41 API, 0-150 F, 380mm, ASTM S554HL (non-mercury)
- GTP-9155GB Thermohydrometer: 37-49 API, 0-150 F, 405mm, ASTM S561HL (non-mercury)
- GTP-915GB Thermohydrometer: 39-51 API, 0-150 F, 330mm, ASTM S555HL (non-mercury)
- GTP-1681G Thermohydrometer: 49-61 API, 0-150 F, 380mm, ASTM S556HL (mercury)
- GTP-1682GB Thermohydrometer: 59-71 API, 0-150 F, 380mm, ASTM S557HL (non-mercury)
- GTP-9185GB Thermohydrometer: 64-76 API, 0-150 F, 405mm, ASTM S562HL (non-mercury)
- GTP-1683GB Thermohydrometer: 69-81 API, 0-150 F, 380mm, ASTM S558HL (non-mercury)
API GRAVITY HYDROMETERS
Hydrometer: 39-51 API, 335mm, ASTM 5H - GTP-1676
METRIC DENSITY THERMOHYDROMETERS
Divisions every 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit.
- GTP-1875-1: 650/700 kg/m3, -35 to +50 C, 380mm (mercury)
- GTP-1876: 700/750 kg/m3, -20 to +65 C, 380mm, ASTM 302HL (mercury)
- GTP-1876-1: 700/750 kg/m3, -35 to +50 C, 380mm (mercury)
- GTP-1877: 750/800 kg/m3, -20 to +65 C, 380mm, ASTM 303HL (mercury)
- GTP-1877-1: 750/800 kg/m3, -35 to +50 C, 380mm (mercury)
- GTP-5909-1: 760/825 kg/m3, -20 to +65 C, 380mm, ASTM 303HL/304HL (mercury)
- GTP-5909-2: 775/825 kg/m3, -10 to +40 C, 395mm, ASTM 345H (mercury)
- GTP-5909GB: 775/825 kg/m3, -20 to +65 C, 380mm, ASTM 303HL/304HL (non-mercury)
- GTP-1878GB: 800/850 kg/m3, -20 to +65 C, 380mm, ASTM 304HL (non-mercury)
- GTP-1878-1GB: 800/850 kg/m3, -35 to +50 C, 380mm (non-mercury)
METRIC DENSITY HYDROMETERS
Metric Density Hydrometers - GTP-1857
- GTP-1855: 650/700 kg/m3, 330mm, ASTM 312H
- GTP-1856: 700/750 kg/m3, 330mm, ASTM 313H
- GTP-1857: 750/800 kg/m3, 330mm, ASTM 314H
- GTP-5904-1: 760/825 kg/m3, 330mm, ASTM 314H/315H
- GTP-5904: 775/825 kg/m3, 330mm, ASTM 321H
- GTP-1858: 800/850 kg/m3, 330mm, ASTM 315H
Certified to ASTM E-1 specifications
- GTP-3312GB: -20 to +102 C, graduated to 0.2 degrees, 420mm, ASTM S12C (non-mercury)
- GTP-1670G: -30 to +120 F, graduated to 1 degree, 300mm, ASTM 58F (mercury)
- GTP-1670B: -30 to +120 F, graduated to 1 degree, 300mm, ASTM S58F (non-mercury)
- GTP-1671GB: -34 to +49 C, graduated to 0.5 degrees, 300mm (non-mercury)
- GTP-1671G: -34 to +49 C, graduated to 0.5 degrees, 300mm, ASTM 58C (mercury)
- GTP-2600G: -5 to +215 F, graduated to 0.5 degrees, 420mm, ASTM 12F (mercury)
- GTP-2600B: -5 to +215 F, graduated to 0.5 degrees, 420mm, ASTM S12F (non-mercury)
Thermometer holder with cup and lid, equipped with metal backing to dissipate static charges through wire cable. Cable not supplied; order separately, specifying length. Lid of cup is hinged to open as it is lowered into fuel.
- GTP-2127 – ASTM 58C
- GTP-2126 – ASTM 58F
4L CLOSED CIRCUIT SAMPLER
Aljac Closed Circuit Sampler
- Full visual aviation fuel
- checking in a closed system
- No fuel spillage
- Easy detection of dirt and water
- No sample contamination
- Easy to clean
- Direct drainage under gravity
- Water detection, density and temperature checking options
- JM-3001 Base model
- JM-3001-3: Base model plus internal fitting for Shell water detector syringe
- JM-3001-5: Base model plus internal fitting for Shell water detector syringe & thermometer and hydrometer holders
- JM-3001-2: Base model plus internal fitting for Velcon HydroKit test
- JM-3001-4: Base model plus internal fitting for Velcon HydroKit test & thermometer and hydrometer holders