Liquid Controls Flow Meters
The Liquid Controls positive displacement flow meters provide measurement of Avgas and Jet Fuel up to 1200 gallons per minute assuring efficient and accurate fueling. Recent product enhancements include electronic registration and data capture utilizing the new LCR.iQ® register, the most advanced register and data controller available.
Liquid Controls M-Series™ Meters
Liquid Controls M-Series™ rotary motion positive displacement (PD) meters offer the ultimate in measurement accuracy for custody transfer of petroleum products, aviation fuels, LPG, and a broad range of industrial liquids. LC meters incorporate a unique design, presenting minimal intrusion in a flowing stream of liquid, as well as minimal pressure drop through the meter. The LC meter consists of a housing in which three synchronized rotors turn with no metal-to-metal contact. Hydraulic sealing is accomplished by a stationary boundary layer of liquid, not by the wiping action of mechanical parts.
- Low pressure drop.
- Sustained accuracy—no wear from metal-to-metal contact inside the measuring chamber means minimal deterioration in accuracy over time, fewer recalibrations, and longer service life. Meters conform to NIST and International Weights and Measures accuracy requirements.
- Wide temperature range—products can be metered accurately from -40° F (-40° C) to 160° F (71°C).
- Wide viscosity range—LC meters can accurately meter products from less than 30 SSU (less than 1 centipoise) to 1,500,000 SSU (325,000 centipoise).
- Maximum adaptability—right angle design with choice of stock or custom elbows/ fittings provides unequaled mounting flexibility to meet your installation requirements.
- Rated to 150psi / 10.5 BAR.